-
November 16th, 2005, 04:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My AGOT 21 I'm considering naming Rebekah. She's going to be Orthdox Jewish. I have the Urban outfit from a few years ago, with the long blue cargo skirt and long-sleeved hoodie. I also have a star of David necklace for her too. That will be her regular outfit. She has hazel eyes and curly dark blone hair. She sort of looks like my mom when she was a girl. My mom's name is Roberta, so Rebekah sort of sounds like that.
My AGOT 4 is my Asian doll. I'm considering naming her LiNa or Li Na, or Yumi. Li Na is Chinese and Yumi is Japanese, so I'll have to decide which country my doll will be from. She could be a Chinese girl that her parents gave up because of the over-population laws in China. But I also love the Japanese culture. I think I'm going to make one of her hobbies Anime, both drawing and watching. I know Anime is Japanese but Asians(and Americans) from all over seem to be into it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks